To assist land managers share their invaluable and often, hard-won understanding of managing native grasslands the VVP CMN will publish some case studies, stories direct from the land manager about their experiences.
Its a great reason to subscribe to the VVP CMN (free) and to share this info with your friends, local school, and any other organisation or landcare group interested in sustainably managing land and conserving biodiversity esp. on the Volcanic Plain.
We want to thank the landholders that have participated in the Case Studies project. Their time and passion inspire us and we want to share that inspiration with the wider community. Your feedback is encouraged via the comments page.
If you have a case study to share do not hesitate to call us and we will assist you to tell your story. Otherwise simply upload the story yourself through the UPLOAD button the website.
Case Studies: ‘Managing Grasslands’
- Time to Control Serrated Tussock
- Is grazing the answer?
- Why are they burning that roadside?
- Putting Science into Grassland Management
- A planned revision of 'Plains Wandering'
- What do landholders think about native vegetation?
- Making the most of native grasslands and wetlands
- Update on Grassland Restoration Projects
- WEED WARNING African Weed-orchid
- New research works towards understanding the interactions between native grasses and flupropanate
- Sugar and Grasslands
- Meredith Dairy Business: quality cheese and grasslands!
- Case Study: Restoration of Grasslands a passion for innovation: David Franklin
- VVP Native Grasslands in the Farming System
- Retaining natives has great value! The Beazley case study.
- New Case Studies on VVP grassland managment and restoration
- Restoring Native Pastures at "Fairley Downs"